Research work /presented paper and attended National & International Seminar as a Filmmaker / Visual Anthropologist
- National Seminar on “Tribals and their Environment” organized by BIDISA & ISRAA , West Bengal in December 2012
- National Seminar on “Changing of Tribal Society in India: Issues & Challenges” organized by BIDISA, West Bengal in December 2013
- National Seminar on “Globalisation & Tribal: Issues & Challenges” organized by BIDISA, West Bengal in December 2014
- “National Seminar on Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups of central India“, organized by Barkatullah University, Bhopal in May 2015
- Invited by “Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya“, Bhopal in May 2015 and presented Lecture on Aesthetic in Anthropological Film.
- Participated in 43rd All India Sociological Conference organized by the Sociological Society (ISS) at the University of Lucknow, U.P in November 2017
Publication on research
“I am a mother too: Motherhood among the prostitutes of Kalighat“, published in “Mothers beyond maternalism”, edited by Samita Manna, Sujit Roy & Soumyajit Patra, Kalpaz Publication, Delhi.
“Tribes of Bengal: Toto”, published in “Vulnerable tribal groups of Central India, published by Barkatullah University, Bhopal
“Rashtragurur Swapnogatha” (ongoing) writing for Surendranath College, Kolkata
Presently researching and writing on the “Mangar Tribes of West Bengal” for the Mangar Development Board, West Bengal